- To utilize any of the Services, you must first register with Zone 4 Pharma E-Platforms. To register, you must be at least 21 years old and submit true, accurate, current, and complete information (such as your name, date of birth, email address, credit/debit card information, mobile phone number, and other information) as prompted throughout the account creation process. You cannot register if you are under the age of majority.
- If the prescription is not for you, you must have the authority of the person whose prescription it is to have it dispensed by us. By placing an order to dispense someone else’s prescription, you are confirming that you have their permission to do so. You will provide us with any information we may require to confirm your authority.
- By enrolling on Zone 4 Pharma E-Platforms, you certify that the information you give to the Company is accurate and complete, and you agree to immediately notify the Company of any changes to such information (e.g., change of email or postal address). Zone 4 Pharma E-Platforms’ “My Account” page allows you to access and change your information. At the Company’s exclusive discretion, you authorize us to use any information submitted to us to verify your information (including any updated information) and to acquire an initial credit authorization from your credit card issuer at the time of registration. Your application for registration is contingent on Company’s acceptance, which is at its exclusive discretion.
- You are responsible for keeping your account user name and password confidential, as well as preventing unauthorized access to your profile. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any activities that take place under your account. Please take all reasonable precautions to keep your user name and password private and safe. If you have reason to suspect that your user name and/or password have become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner, please notify the Company immediately.
- At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to prohibit access to Zone 4 Pharma E-Platforms, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel/reject orders. You will not be charged if the Company cancels your order.