- Enzyct is a Combination of proven ayurvedic components used for certain stomach and esophagus problems It relieves symptoms such as heartburn.
- In addition to decreasing acidity, this syrup is also used to treat peptic ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and many forms of gastritis. This is an all-natural healer that has no side effects.
- Stimulates secretion of digestive juices and bile promotes absorption of digestive fractions
- It regulates peristaltic movement to increase digestion and relieve Nausea
- Tones up all concerned organs including liver and Promotes appetite.
- It helps to reduces stomach acid production.
- It helps in treating flatulence, Gastritis, Heartburn and constipation.
- This product’s hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packaging, purity, and high efficacy make it a popular choice.
- It has a reputation as an appetizer and has been used to increase appetite in anorexics. It is thought to aid digestion by increasing the secretion of enzymes and digestive juices in the stomach.
- 100% AYURVEDIC: Enzyct Syrup is a combination of powerful Ayurvedic herbs that are particularly beneficial for digestion, including Dhaniya, Sounf, Jeera, Ajwain, Kalonji, Lavang oil, Sounth, Kalimirch, Elaichi, Carica papaya, and Spearmint. These herbs boost the stomach’s production of digestive juices and enzymes.
- HELPS REDUCE ACIDITY & BLOATING: The herbs in Enzyct syrup all help to relieve bloating and acidity. Say no to sodium-rich antacids that cause side effects.
- Only Natural Goodness: Enzyct Syrup is produced in GMP-certified facilities and contains no added sugar, alcohol, and artificial flavors.
Adult: 10ml to 20ml two times a day before meal
Children: 5 ml to 10 ml two times a day before meal
Below 3 years: 2.5ml two times a day before meal
Indications : Indigestion & Heart Burn
Country of Origin : INDIA