- Mariflor A + B is a complete food supplement based on
- Probiotics & Prebiotic:
- Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Saccharomyces Boulardii, FOS
- It contains Vitamins A, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, H and Folic Acid.
- Minerals (trace elements included) Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc, Copper Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Manganese and Potassium.
- Mariflor A+B, thanks to its composition, is useful in:
- Stimulating of enteric and systemic immune
- Systems enhancing intestinal functions (& inhibiting pathogen growth)
- Increasing nutrient and mineral absorption (even in case of dysbiosis and dehydration related to episodes of diarrhea, flu, antibiotic therapies).
- Lactic ferments play an important role in creating conditions in the colon that make pathogens uncomfortable.
- Vitamin consumption ensures optimal values required for proper growth, physical and mental well-being. Because the majority of these vitamins are absorbed in the colon, intestinal pain conditions can result in poor absorption and consequent deficiency.
- The consumption of antioxidants is necessary for the body to effectively deal with the various oxidation phenomena to which it is subject.
- Lactobacillus Reuterii is one of the most well-studied probiotics in the clinic, particularly in children. It has over 100 clinical studies that support a population of approximately 8,500 subjects of all ages.
- BSH is an enzyme produced by Lactobacillus reuteri (bile salt hydrolase). This may reduce dietary cholesterol absorption in the intestine, which is then excreted in the stools. It, like all fats, requires conjugated bile acids to be absorbed.
- Probiotic + Prebiotic – Saccharomyces Boulardii (probiotic yeast) aids in the protection and maintenance of intestinal microflora as well as the restoration of normal intestinal microflora when possible disruptions occur, such as during travel.
Brand: PJ PHARMA
DOSAGE FORM : 1 or 2 sachets per day
Indications : Multivitamin
Country of Origin : Italy